Outstanding volunteers keep PRSA-NCC vibrant, make our programming possible, and contribute to the overall success of our chapter. Each year, chapter leadership recognizes up to six members for their demonstrated commitment to the chapter and the profession, through their tireless and results-driven effort, ideas and follow-through.
Nominations are now open for 2019 Chapter Leadership Awards:
- Platinum: The volunteer who has offered extraordinary contributions to the chapter over the long term
- Diamond: The volunteer who offered the most extraordinary contributions to the chapter in 2019
- New Professional: A volunteer with less than 10 years of PR experience who contributed significantly to the chapter in 2019
- Senior Professional: A volunteer with more than 25 years of PR experience who contributed significantly to the chapter in 2019
- Dark Horse: A volunteer who first became an active volunteer in 2019 and demonstrated excellent service
The chapter also recognizes outstanding student leadership through its PRSSA Student Service Awards. Established in 2017, the award is presented to an outstanding senior who has demonstrated significant leadership and dedicated service within a local PRSSA Chapter.
To nominate a member for the 2019 Chapter Leadership Awards, please click here. Please note, the current chapter president is not eligible to win a chapter leadership awards. In addition, members who have won an award in the past three years are not eligible to win the same award again; however, they may be nominated in a different award category. Nominations will close at 11:59PM on Friday, November 22.
Nominations will be evaluated by the chapter's executive committee and winners will be selected by a simple majority vote. Any members of the executive committee who have been nominated for an award will recuse themselves from the vote and discussing pertaining to the award for which they have been nominated.
Winners will be announced a chapter-wide event in early 2020.