RMK Productions (www.rmkproductions.com) is seeking an intern for the fall to assist with their association management and event clients. We envision hiring an intern for up to 10-15 hours/week. This PAID internship includes, but may not be limited to, the following tasks and activities:
Social Media Assistance
- Creating minor graphics for Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Manage posts on Hootsuite for clients
- Create content for posts regarding various events
Basic website updates for various clients
- Learn basic website platforms to perform small website updates for various clients
Email Marketing Assistance
- Learn and assist account manager with creating email schedules for clients
- Producing and scheduling emails for clients using mailing systems (Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.)
Updating contacts lists and member databases
- Build marketing lists via research
- Formatting documents
- Managing internal RMK corporate calendar
- Venue research
- PowerPoint creation for events
- Stuffing name tags
- On-site event support (may consist of early mornings and/or late evenings
RMK Productions is a full-service, woman-owned, association management and event-planning company for associations, corporations, foundations and non-profit organizations, RMK has been in business for more than a decade. Reggie M. Kouba, founder and principal, has more than 25 years of experience planning events that range from intimate corporate strategy dinners for ten to multi-day events for 3,000+ attendees. For more information visit: www.RMKProductions.com.
We seek skilled and driven individuals with a desire to build a portfolio of experience. This position needs to be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite and a general comfort level with technology. You must also have your own laptop to use during the internship.
Falls Church, Va.
Please send your resume with cover letter to: email@example.com.
EEO Employer. Veterans encouraged to apply.