About Scott Circle Communications
Scott Circle Communications (SCC) is a public relations firm with a mission to make the world a better place. Our messaging, media and DC-insider experience helps nonprofits, associations and corporate social responsibility programs raise awareness and advocate for issues that matter.
The SCC staff are team players. Our approach is proactive, flexible and creative. We pride ourselves on responsiveness, accessibility and ability to rapidly adjust to new opportunities. We’re looking for a hard worker with a positive attitude to add to our team. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited pay time off, a retirement plan, healthcare, dental and vision.
The Digital Manager is a new position created to help SCC expand its digital and social media services. The Digital Manager will be a senior member of SCC’s growing team of professionals. S/he will have an entrepreneurial spirit, diligently follow new trends, tools and best practices, and have the ability to quickly recognize emerging and/or unexpected digital needs of clients – working to address them appropriately and professionally.
S/he will be responsible for both identifying opportunities, and developing and implementing strategies to meet these needs. S/he independently manages and performs client day-to-day project work, working closely with the communications team to ensure cohesive messaging and to meet expectations and deadlines
Specific roles and responsibilities:
· Research, develop and implement website, email, social media, influencer and digital communications strategies
· Develop and implement digital advertising campaigns including Google ads, as well as social advertising campaigns (i.e. promoted/boosted posts)
· Demonstrate success of digital campaigns through tracking digital and social metrics and preparing analytics reports for clients
· Manage and schedule content for clients’ social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
· Build email newsletters using distribution tools such as MailChimp
· Manage web design, maintenance, updates, Google Analytics, keyword and SEO optimizing for client websites
· Manage SCC’s digital marketing efforts including social media, SEO, advertising, content, email newsletters and analytics.
· Lead projects with little or no supervision
· Think strategically about client needs and proactively recommend plans and solutions to address them
· Work directly with clients to manage their account needs
· Contribute research and strategies for new business proposals
· Monitor budgets and meet targets
Competencies and skills the position will be evaluated on:
Anticipation of client needs; initiative (being proactive), proficiency with social media platforms, website development tools, Google Analytics and email newsletter services; organizational skills; creative thinker; project management
Number of employees reporting directly to you: 0
Number of employees reporting to you through a subordinate: 0
Qualifications: (i.e. Education, Certifications, Experience Level)
· B.A. or B.S
· 5 – 8 years of digital experience
· Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google data studio, Word Press, SEO software, HootSuite, Mailchimp, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, Photoshop, InDesign, Graphic Design, Simply Measured & Sprout Social, Tweet Deck, and other website, email and social media platforms and tools
· Excellent communications skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
· Must be highly organized, detail oriented, motivated and able to “hit the ground running”
Washington, DC 20036
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org