This PRSA-NCC committee provides convenient professional development and networking programs to public relations, communications and public affairs professionals who live or work in Loudoun and Fairfax counties.
What We Do
A pilot event held in Loudoun County in March 2013 confirmed strong interest among a number of PRSA members in having professional development events and networking opportunities closer to their homes and offices. A committee formed to launch this exciting venture and held two additional events in 2013 and 2014, and more is planned for 2015.
Who We Are Looking For
We welcome any PRSA member who is interested in contributing their professional skills, ideas and energy to help this new committee get established and flourish. We are looking for professionals who are interested in:
- Sharing creative ideas with other committee members.
- Planning and organizing professional development opportunities to advance the skills of PR and communication professionals.
- Assisting in special event promotion and execution.
Benefits of Committee Membership
- Professional development and educational opportunities.
- Networking opportunities with other professionals in the Loudoun/Fairfax region.
- Deeper understanding of the knowledge and skills required to plan an event from concept to execution.
- Leadership and management skills that will assist you in your career
How to Join the Committee
Contact the committee co-chairs: