The PRSA International Conference is coming to Washington, D.C., October 12-14, 2014. This is a can’t-miss event, so secure your spot.
PRSA-NCC is hosting a trivia contest from now through October 6. Five lucky winners will receive 15% off conference registration!
Multiple correct answers will get you multiple entries in the drawing. Don’t miss out!
- Stay tuned to the Conference website for programming updates.
- Volunteer to help at the chapter booth. Contact cochairs Sabrina Kidwai (kidwai.sabrinagmail.com) or Jeff Ghannam (jghannamcrystalcommunicationsllc.com)
- Video interview with Rebecca Andersen and Joe Cohen about the 2014 PRSA International Conference.
- Joe Cohen, PRSA President, Addresses NCC Members about the PRSA International Conference
- Promotional video
- Become a chapter sponsor and have the opportunity to be a part of the international conference
Join thousands of colleagues and over 150 industry experts for three days of practical insight and networking from all career levels, sectors, work environments and industries. International Conference is dedicated to helping public relations practitioners respond to "real-time" opportunities and challenges, while also addressing trends and new technologies.
For more information and to register, please visit the National PRSA site.