Looking to make a real impact and do your best work? ICF Next is hiring a digital and social media strategist to join our award-winning social marketing team. As a member of the team, you will provide a fresh take on social media strategy, analytics, reporting and content creation for our federal health clients. This is a huge opportunity for someone looking to showcase their digital and social media skills, as well we as their ability to communicate with clients. If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to talk to you!
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo! Find out what we’re up to at ICFNext.com!
We’re currently hiring for a digital and social media strategist in our Rockville, MD location.
What you will be doing:
- Lead social media activities including content development and daily management of Facebook, Twitter and other platforms, increasing engagement with diverse audiences, and mitigating risk through planning and policy adherence
- Provide guidance to internal teams and clients on digital strategy and implementation, including planning and consult
- Oversee measurement and conduct monthly and ad-hoc reporting of key performance indicators and periodic A/B testing
- Lead social listening activities and turn insights into actionable recommendations
- Work with multiple team members to recommend, develop, and implement new strategies to achieve organizational objectives
- Conceptualize, coordinate, and prepare client-ready content for social media including images and videos in coordination with Creative Services that meet both company and client standards and needs
- In consultation with Project Management teams, strategize content for ongoing paid campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism or related field
- 8+ years of experience leading social media outreach as a part of integrated health communications programs for clients in the health and/or government sectors
- In-depth knowledge of best practices for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter platforms
- Proficiency with social media measurement and management platforms (e.g., Sprinklr, Canva)
- Superior verbal, written, analytical and presentation communication skills and personal interaction skills
- Experience in serving as the main point of contact for social media for internal and external clients
- Experience communicating about complex scientific findings and engaging with diverse audiences preferred
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong team orientation with a focus on collaboration
- Demonstrated client relationship skills working in a dynamic client environment
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Results-driven, creative thinker with innovative approach to problem solving
- Experience with effective content development
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Apply online at: https://www.icf.com/careers/jobs/R1902030