Volunteering helps advance your career and the PR profession.
Volunteer with PRSA-NCC. Share and develop your skills. Build your resume and your network. Contribute to the success of our chapter.
Volunteer opportunities require varying time commitments. We can match you with tasks that fit the time you have available.
Find a volunteer opportunity that is right for you:
- Welcome new members
- Support independent practitioners through IPRA
- Build PRSA-NCC’s relationships with business sponsors
- Use your contacts or expertise to plan a workshop
- Promote chapter news and events
- Teach rising PR professionals
- Provide needed pro-bono work or help worthy non-profits
- Help with the Thoth Awards
- Support public relations students a local universities
- Organize events to connect new PR professionals with senior practitioners
- Become a mentor for new PR professionals
- Join a committee
- Steer PRSA-NCC by joining the Board of Directors (information available during the Nominations process)
If you have other ideas for how to get involved, contact:
Stacy Hope, President